Red Line Lightweight Racing ATF 1 Quart
Red Line Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluids are designed to provide excellent low-temperature shiftability and improved thermal stability. The products identified as Synthetic ATF, D6 ATF, D4 ATF, and C+ ATF have better thermal stability and lower volatility characteristics than a petroleum ATF and provides a much lower viscosity at lower temperatures, providing much quicker shifting in cold weather. The balanced frictional characteristics provides smooth and consistent shifts for extended drain intervals. The superior stability compared to petroleum ATFs allows high-temperature operation without varnishing valves and clutches which leads to transmission failure.
- Superior consistency and wear protection for Bracket and Heads-Up drag racing transmissions like Powerglide and Turbo 400
- Popular with turbo and blown doorslammers like NMRA, NMCA, ORSCA and PSCA -- replaces hydraulic oils and other non-ATFs used to escape heat issues
- Low viscosity offers less frictional drag for quicker ETs and more MPH
- Dissipates heat for longer trans life, better clutch, gear, and seal life
- Compatible with petroleum ATFs and other brands synthetic ATF
- Extreme-pressure protection provides much better film-strength