Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 - 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high-quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Flow Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high-speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Technology
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- Modularity - Upgradeable to 2-Way Canister
- 24 Step Rebound Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Bright Dip Anodizing Looks Great and Protects
- Radial Bearing Mounts
- Back-Milled Aluminum Components
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our VA Facility
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty