Made in the UK Bristol EBC Brakes manufacturing plant the Ultimax2™ brake pad is a beautifully engineered brake compound that lasts well, produces minimal dust and is the perfect choice for the urban or daily driver. Why spend more if all you need is a quality replacement pad?
The Ultimax2™ brake pad is a total NON-METALLIC pad containing ZERO steel fibre making this a cleaner pad far less aggressive to cast iron brake rotors. Ultimax2™ has also been graded Code “N” by the USA brake rating system meaning this receives the TOP award for its environmentally friendly status and has also achieved the much coveted GG friction rating, almost unheard of in the automotive brake Industry.
This equates to a clean pad, that lasts longer, extends disc life and emits ZERO toxicity, and is a true PAD FOR THE FUTURE. The brake effect with the GG ratting is truly amazing and delivers powerful braking at the first brake application.
Ultimax2™ has also been widely tested in cold and damp conditions in Northern Europe and Scandinavia and in the Caribbean hot and humid temperatures where brake noise was ZERO.
- Superb daily driver R90 type approved pad
- Red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install
- New 100 % ECO-friendly material with ZERO sulphides
- No shims for noise reduction needed
- More bite from cold
- Works in hot and dry climates as well as in cold
- Fully R 90 approved as was the original Ultimax grade
Top Rated with Class N by the USA environmental testing to SAE J2975:2011