Comin’ in hot. Presenting the AWE Ford Mk3 Focus RS Exhaust Suite:
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- Available as valved SwitchPath™, sophisticated Touring Edition, or unleashed Track Edition
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 22 hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (SwitchPath™, Touring & Track Editions)
- Control the SwitchPath™ Exhaust with the included SwitchPath™ Remote
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- Touring Edition available as resonated and non-resonated
- Handcrafted out of 3” U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4.5” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Touring Edition Cat-back Exhaust
The Mk3 Focus RS Touring Edition Exhaust sits at the intersection of sophisticated and aggressive. A direct bolt-on, straight-through, drone-free masterpiece. The Touring Edition Exhaust boasts AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, producing a drone-free, aggressive tone throughout the entire range. Civil while cruising on the highway, aggressive when you need it. Loud, sharp pops and crackles accessible at any time.
The Touring Edition is available as resonated or non-resonated. While we recommend resonated to achieve the perfect drone-free configuration, the option for non-resonated is available for those who crave extra volume in the mid range.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology®
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology®.
As exhaust gases exit the RS’ 2.3T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, minus AWE’s proprietary drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®. A full 3” diameter configuration rounds out the feature set.
This versions is known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, this particular version cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
SwitchPath™ Cat-back Exhaust
From sophisticated to rowdy, at the push of a button.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is a full 3” diameter system featuring a straight-through muffler consisting of AWE’s special blend of stainless steel packing and acoustical material. With a valved outlet on the passenger’s side, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust can remain quiet and comfortable while cruising, or rowdy when you want to crank it to 11. Tap into mood control with the included SwitchPath™ Remote. By bypassing the factory ECU-controlled operation, the included SwitchPath™ Remote to can open or close the SwitchPath™ valve regardless of driving mode.
If you prefer to take control over your Focus RS' factory exhaust, you can do so via the SwitchPath™ Remote. Simply plug in the SwitchPath™ Remote harness to bypass the factory ECU-controlled valve operation, allowing you to open and close the factory exhaust valve from within the cabin with the SwitchPath™ Remote at any time.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4.5” slash-cut chrome silver tips
- 4.5” slash-cut diamond black tips